Sunday, September 17, 2006

Saturday @ a Ren Fair

Okay, here's the story. I've been to this thing in KC two or three times before. I first went with the mad scientists when I was still in grad school. The last time I went was maybe 7 or 8 years ago. This particular fair has been running for 30 years and seems to have set up a permanent home/stage just west of KC. Julie had never been to a ren fair, so when five of our closest friends decided they wanted to go again this year, well, I said okay.

welcome

scaring up business

one of the talented vendors

Tartanic

Tartanic crowd

friendly neighborhood lepers

bocce

elephant rides

belly dance w/ swords

hats

in the parade

lunchtime

our hero

quiet moment with Julie

she sang in

chain mail vendors

sword fight

live chess match

No comments: