Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Weekend

Pics may be a bit slow in coming this weekend. We didn't go to the First Friday gallery walk tonight, just a neighborhood Greek restaurant, followed by brief stops for DVDs and office supplies. Yeah, exciting, I know.

I'm just resting up for Sunday & Monday.

Sunday is the Giro Della Montagna Bicycle Race on The Hill. Somewhat more professional than the Tour de Donut in Staunton, the Giro Della Montagna has never disappointed. If you're looking for me, I'll probably be somewhere near Grandma V's paved front yard, watching the spandex fly by.

Monday I hope to wander down to Hawn State Park and splash around in Pickle Creek. Or lounge in a hammock. Whatever seems necessary at the time.

Looking ahead, mark your calendar for Art Outside next weekend. Independent artists, fire spinning, rockabilly, blues, belly dancing, punk-folk, and beer make for a good Friday & Saturday. Then, Sunday, Any Warhol's Silver Clouds return to the Museum of Contemporary Religious Art at Saint Louis U. No, I can not explain what Warhol has to do with contemporary religious art. You'll have to ask Fr. D for yourself.

Okay, I'm officially not even kind of thinking about the photo proposal I need to have typed up for tomorrow afternoon. I think it's time to sleep on it. Good night.

No comments: