Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Traveltime @ Gate A2, Lambert International Airport

Well, I'm through security and at my gate in record time. Not a lot of traffic on Tuesday mornings, I guess. I've been at the gate long enough to confirm that there is no wireless signal. (I'll be posting this later, I guess.) Also, no electrical outlets for those of us wary about draining out batteries first thing in the morning. I thought I remembered electrical outlets. Oh well. I haven't flown for a while.

DSC07058

There's a small band of roving consultants to my right, all guys. They're probably techies - they have that look. They're not buttoned down enough to be management consultants, and they aren't talking about golf scores.

Surprisingly, I'm not the only one here with full sized headphones. I brought mine for their full strength "back off, I can't hear you, I don't want to hear you, go away" image. Also, they sound really good & earbuds bug me. These things are totally worth the extra bulk.

DSC07056

Time to board. More later.

No comments: