Thursday, October 02, 2008

PT on South Grand

Well, I've started physical therapy for real, now. I'm happy with how convenient everything is. Just another advantage to city working & living, I guess. When I'm at work I can take a school shuttle part of the way to the PT office. On the down side, it does mean walking past the scary mascot topiary...
DSC05437

The shuttle stop is right around the corner. It's never more than a 15 minute wait, unless the weather's bad or there's been yet another accident on Grand.
DSC05440

Then the shuttle plunks me down one large intersection away from the building I need to get to.
DSC05452

Unfortunately, this path isn't going to work for me today. I didn't really feel well enough to go to work this morning, so I need to hop on a bus or scare up cab fare. Oh well.

4 comments:

Radish King said...

Ooo, I love this one, the last one. And your itty bitty face in the mirror. But I really really love the last one.
xor

Unknown said...

Thank you, m'am

Radish King said...

The Surfer loves it to. I just made him come look at it. He wants to know if your b/w photos are digital? He keeps breaking his digital cameras by doing things like standing in the ocean with them. I have bought them for him for Beethoven's Birthday 2 years in a row now. He has a zillion 35mm cameras, expensive good ones. I don't know why he kills the digitals. Other than the fact that I'm poor so they're cheap but still. I think it's connected to the fact that he's 27 and still has problems working the zipper on his hoodie.


OUCH!

Little bastid just punched my shoulder.

xo

Unknown said...

Thank you, Surfer. Don't punch your mum. She may have a good right hook no one knows about.

Practically all of the B&W I put up here are digital. Sometimes I get around to developing film and I'll scan the negatives, but I haven't done that lately. I think this was the last batch: http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=airshow&w=60697241%40N00

I built a darkroom in my basement, but with my arm jacked up I haven't been able to print or develop anything myself lately.

Salt water's rough. I played around in the rain and thought I'd ruined both of my digitals for a while. They were much better after I stuck them in a bag of rice to dry out for a couple days. I need to try that again with my good 35mm, too. He took a quick dunk in the Smokies this summer.