Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mr. Obama and a Couple Other People, Under the Arch

Julie & I woke up yesterday and said, "hey, what the heck. Let's go to the Obama rally." For the full narrative, let me recommend Julie's write-up over on our SLog. I just take the pictures. And try not to freak in crowds.

We saw a bunch of clever political wear. I didn't get a picture of my favorite. It was a plain white shirt with "Broke College Students for Obama" written on it with a sharpie. Here are a couple other offerings.

I hadn't heard about the "Rednecks for Obama" movement.
IMG_7702

I've also never seen the pink triangle veteran logo before. I don't get out, much.
IMG_7659

Here's a small section of the crowd we were standing with on Washington.
IMG_7678

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg haha I wore a "broke college students for Obama shirt to the st. louis rally. That is sooo funny. Like four people took a picture of my shirt :)

Your Husband said...

See, Heather. I told you that your shirt would be a hit at the rally! We need to take a picture of you and the now famous shirt and send it to the person who posted this blog! Make sure that you also send a picture of the back with "Heather the waitress" so it can be seen too. I have the most clever girlfriend in the world!

Unknown said...

Just four? Too funny! JC's right - if you send a pic, I'll post it.