Monday, February 16, 2009

Kite Flying on Art Hill

Hello. I've been quiet for a while, but I'm still here. I haven't posted much because I haven't been doing much. The answer to "where do you want to go?" has pretty much been to bed, or to play video games, or to my friends' house for dinner, or my friends house to watch them play video games. Between winter blahs and a cold I couldn't shake, the photo ops haven't been very interesting.

Things are picking up now. Julie & I just got back from Chicago, where we watched a writer's conference from the wings. More on that tomorrow. Today let's take a peek at some kite flying pics from the beginning of the month.

DSC07341

DSC07345

DSC07335
Julie took this. Apparently I make faces when I'm struggling to keep a kite in the air.

1 comment:

Radish King said...

The Surfer just told me that I frequently fall asleep on books and my face squishes to the side and I snore. He made the face several times so I could see exactly how I look. He says when he tries to slide the book out from under my squished face I snap my eyes open and shout I'M READING even though I'm sound asleep and don't remember this ever happening. Never have children.
xor