Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Great Internet/Phone/TV Outage of 2008 has ended

Mom, resting her eyes.



Rudy, doing the same.
Posted by Picasa


I'm back! It was a quiet weekend at Chez Julainey. My mom was in town for Christmas, and didn't really want to go out at all. We lounged around he house for a week, reading library books and napping. TV was even out for half of her visit because someone working on at AT&T box on our street decided to unplug our U-Verse connection. We had no DSL, TV or land line phone for 3 days. I didn't like leaving Mom alone with no phone, so I kept excursions to a minimum.

I did like being off work for a week and having time to read, though. Some of the books weren't even picture books or murder mysteries.

More adventures coming soon. Mom flew back south last night, and I don't go back to work until next Monday. Ahhhhhh, vacation.

No comments: