Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2 month update

In a completely self absorbed burst of narcissism, I would like to talk about my shoulder. It's been two months since I had a torn muscle sewn back together, a detached muscle stitched back to the bone, and bone spurs smoothed off the socket. PT has been going remarkably well, and I am strong enough to use a digital SLR for an afternoon of shooting. The heavier film SLR and 645 are still challenges, but I should be there soon. By Christmas / New Year's vacation I should be able to lift jugs of chemicals well enough to process the film I shot in the Smokies last summer.

Turnabout is fair, right? Here are some pics Julie took of me 2 months ago- the first two while I was waiting to get cut, the third as I was trying to keep my numb lifeless arm in the new sling.

DSC01111

DSC01112

DSC01114

No comments: