Saturday, December 29, 2007

In a fog in Hermann, MO

This was the third time Julie & I spent the Thursday after Christmas in a B&B in Hermann. In 2005 I decided we needed a little vacation within a vacation to decompress after my Mom's annual visit, so I surprised Julie with an evening at Hermann Hill Inn. We made the same trip in 2006 & 2007, but I think we'll stay closer to home next year - maybe a romantic getaway in Lafayette Square or Soulard for a change. I'll worry about that next fall. (Anyone have any suggestions?)

Anyway, Julie, who puts up with my love of walking around in the dark taking pictures, indulged me with a stroll through Hermann Thursday night.

IMG_3093
This really is dollhouse scale.

IMG_3103
This really is human scale.

IMG_3105
She just needs to stay behind bars, no matter how big she is.

No comments: