Thursday, September 06, 2007

Monday Night with the Regulars

I'm putting together a calendar this year that doesn't involve death & decay or special photographic techniques. Yes, I'm hitting all the great photo clichés. Last year it was a wall calendar of digital infrared shot in St. Louis' Bellfontaine Cemetery. This year, yes, Julie & I are playing with stuffed animals.

It's probably a sign of my impending midlife crisis or something. Anyway, we realized a bunch of our friends still have these ratty, dog-eaten, child-chewed, sibling-ripped mementos, and we wanted to document them. I'm going to try to keep it from looking too sentimental or cutsie. I don't know if it's possible.

We got together with a bunch of our (real life human) friends Monday night, and ran the idea by them. I think we're going to have a bunch of models.

IMG_0798

IMG_0796

IMG_0801

No comments: