Thursday, July 27, 2006

Is it Thursday already?

I think I've finally slipped into vacation mode; I didn't wake up until the alarm went off this morning. Why set an alarm on vacation? Breakfast. Today we had pecan waffles. Yesterday we had blueberry pancakes. Tuesday we had omelettes and sausage. You can always count on this family to do up the food.

Today should be pretty calm for me. Dad needs to wait for a delivery truck this morning, then we may go to the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum if there's time this afternoon. I don't know how many Trolley pictures I'll have immediately since I may just use B&W film in the Nikon and not take the digital at all. I probably won't know until I pack the camera bag to go.

Later, after dinner, I'll hang out with Whitney at her new pad. Then it'll be time to make my shopping list and think about going to Confluence Friday.

Confluence and Ohiopyle will be my mini vacation within a vacation. No nephews, no excitement, just me, my cameras and some rocks, water & trees. I'll stay there Friday and Saturday nights, then come back to Murrysville on Sunday. I won't have internet access out there, but I may try the audioblog thing (if I can get a cell signal - it is the middle of nowhere).

The showers have started. The kid crew must be getting ready for today's adventure. I'll go be sociable for a couple minutes before they disappear.

No comments: